Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Accessorize Your Life

Trending: Accessories

For those of us who love to spice up our outfits with some accessories, have I got a treat for you...  I know I have too many purses, shoes and jewels in my repertoire, but it sure does not stop me from buying more! While browsing the internet for some trendy, new, fashion forward accessories I happened upon www.elle.com. I really enjoy this site because so many of the "fashionista" options are a little over the top for many people. On Elle's website the options are a little more toned down.  I find that there are very few websites that are more reasonable, tapping into what I would actually wear to the salon, so that my clients won't say, "since when is that in style?" I normally would then reply,  "it's on the runway" throw it in the back of my closet and never look at it again!  I am finding that the latest trends in accessories are channeling the late 60s early 70s, not only in accessories but also in clothing and hair. I really enjoy these classic looks coming back in a more modernized feel.
 <3 Cam
I found all three of these options among many others.  Starting clockwise from the top left is a beautiful checkered, top handle purse by Orla Kiely.  The bold colors would be a great way to set off an outfit that is on the more basic side or even with vibrant colors as well. The next accessory is the fringed cross body purse by Sass & Bide. As you can see it goes great with a bold pattern but would also make a great simple statement piece with your casual outfit as well.  Finally the bottom image of the white ankle bootie by Paul Smith is a retro flashback that would look great with a cute little baby doll style-black dress and would also make a great addition to those bold buttoned, high waisted, dark wash jeans.  


No comments:

Post a Comment